Here are some of the links that we like!
British Journal of Sports Medicine
- Judo, the gentle way
- Automated external defibrillator in sport: absolutely always available
- Injuries in judo: a systematic literature review including suggestions for prevention
- Economic evaluations of diagnostic tests, treatment and prevention for lateral ankle sprains: a systematic review
- Yin and yang, or peas in a pod? Individual-sport versus team-sport athletes and altitude training
Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise
- Is Ultrasound-Guided Injection More Effective in Chronic Subacromial Bursitis?
- Exercise Reduces Inflammation and Oxidative Stress in Obesity-Related Liver Diseases
- Soccer Training Improves Cardiac Function in Men with Type 2 Diabetes
- Exercise Training in Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Enhances Flow-Mediated Dilation in the Absence of Changes in Fatness
- Does Central Fatigue Explain Reduced Cycling after Complete Sleep Deprivation?